Your Golf Today – 8/2/2022
What To Know – The Latest Golf News Today:
The PGA Tour has released its full schedule for the 2022-23 season, with 47 events on tap.
Scottie Scheffler, Cameron Smith, and Sam Burns occupy the top three spots in the FedEx point standings.
Greg Norman’s LIV Golf Completes Applications for Official World Golf Ranking.
OWGR: Tony Finau is now in the top 10; Phil Mickelson is almost out of the top 100
Tony Finau’s hot streak has earned him over $30 million in PGA Tour career earnings.
The PGA Tour is set to pay out a record amount of $428.6 million in prize money for the 2022-2023 season.
European Ryder Cup captaincy has been given to Donald for the upcoming tournament.
Stenson expressed his pride in winning the LIV Invitational.
Finau has won the Rocket Mortgage for the second time in a row.
Furue has triumphed at the Women’s Scottish Open.
Crocker held on to his lead to win the Hero Open.
Ding made history by winning the U.S. Junior Amateur Championship.
- So, Is the LIV Golf Product Any Good? Here’s an Analysis After Three Events
- LIV Golf Live Updates: News, Notes and Scores From the Final Round at Trump Bedminster
- LIV Golf ‘absolutely needs a broadcast deal’: League president
- Tony Finau wins Rocket Mortgage for second straight PGA Tour victory
- Astros Golf Foundation and PGA TOUR Announce Cadence Bank as the Title Sponsor of the 2022 Houston Open
- Muirﬁeld’s long, bumpy and often tense road to hosting its ﬁrst Women’s British Open
- Luke Donald ‘extremely excited’ about new role as Ryder Cup Captain